Animated postcards, certificates and a photo exhibition at the Third Eurasian Women’s Forum
We organised an AR postcard service and sent more than 100 messages with a video message from Forum participants, captured the moments of the awarding of the 9 laureates of the Public Recognition Award on AR certificates and animated several photos in the exhibition “We had Chemistry, but We Parted”. We animated photos from a major international forum at the exhibition “Third Eurasian Women’s Forum. Events. Emotions. Faces” in the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation.
Female Forum participants, leaders in business, politics, science and culture
Our challenges and solutions:
- AR portraits at a photo exhibition At EWF 2021, the AR photo exhibition “We had Chemistry, but We Parted” (a partnership project between MARMA and Johnson & Johnson) was presented. It was dedicated to women who have beaten cancer and were willing to share their experiences of battling the disease. The augmented reality service allowed participants to animate portraits of the characters and hear their stories at first hand.
- Catherine Hall of the Tauride Palace Every participant could come up to the MARMA booth, take a photo with an interactive selfie mirror and receive a print out of the photo with the Forum logo as a gift.
- Postcard service with augmented reality At the EWF venue, everyone had the opportunity to record a video message and, with the help of an AR expert, add it to a postcard, which could be sent anywhere in the world absolutely free of charge at the Forum venue. The project was implemented jointly with Russian Post.
- AR certificates The laureates of the Public Recognition Award received a certificate with an AR tag, which was embedded with a video of the award ceremony after the presentation of the awards.
- Animated city advertisements The event banners were placed on bus stop lightboxes, at the participants’ arrival points and on city billboards. When a smartphone’s camera was pointed at the image, a video about EWF was launched.
Features of implementation:
- Promptness of work. The video for the postcard and the award ceremony could only be shot at the event itself. That is why there is always an employed videographer on the project, ready to capture any iconic moment of the event.
- Personalised approach. It is always more enjoyable for event guests to receive a product not just with a video about the Forum, but with a video report of their presence at the event. That is why we shoot video directly at the venue and generate an individual QR code for each participant.